- About Us
Our website (www.theelectricalgroup.co.uk) is operated by The Plumbing Group (MK) Ltd a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number: 011820782.
Our registered office and main trading address are The Electrical Group (MK) LTD, 302 Hayley Court, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6GD.
- Accessing our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that The Electrical Group (MK) Ltd makes available through the website are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of the information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
The Electrical Group (MK) Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the website. Whilst The Electrical Group (MK) Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
The Electrical Group (MK) Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available.
- Intellectual Property Rights
By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights, and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site will be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- Retrieve, display and view the content on any device.
- Print one copy of the content.
- Download extracts for personal reference.
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content (digitally or printed) without the written permission of The Electrical Group (MK) Ltd.
- Your Content
You are responsible for any content you may submit via the website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the website any content that:
- It is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable.
- May constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
- May contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”.
- You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- You may not upload commercial content onto the website.
- Prohibited Use
You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website.
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Limitation of Liability
The content on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from us or you, as applicable.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Electrical Group (MK) Ltd accept no liability for any of the following:
- Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities.
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Links to Other WebsitesThis website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of The Electrical Group (MK) Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them. Access to a linked site will be subject to that sites own terms and conditions, to which you should refer.
- Linking to our Site
The use of content from this website must be credited to The Electrical Group (MK) Ltd.
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation, take advantage of it, or is in any way a breach of the laws of England and Wales, or infringes any third party intellectual property rights. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Our pages must load into a user’s entire window. Nor should you insert any graphic into, or play audio content over, The Electrical Group (MK) Ltd content, nor allow a pop-up to appear simultaneously with The Electrical Group (MK) Ltd content.
If we contact you to remove your links to The Electrical Group (MK) Ltd, you must do so immediately.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org