Electric Car Chargers
Why Choose The Electrical group For You Electric Car Charger?
The Electrical Group is a leading independent domestic & commercial electric car charging specialist.
Being independent enables us to determine the best options available in the market place and at a price to suits your budget.
Our charging stations are suitable for all-electric vehicles.
Are you eligible for the Electric Vehicle Home charge Scheme (EVHS) Grant?
The Electric Vehicle Home charge Scheme (EVHS) grant allows you to reduce the cost of your home-charger by £500. If you qualify for the grant, The Electrical Group will take care of the claim on your behalf. Click here for more information.
Home electric Car ChargIng Points
We believe the future will be all-electric and we are committed to providing energy-efficient solutions.
The Electric Group are well-established as one of the UK’s leading Independent EV charging station Specialists, we continually research and collaborate with respected industry partners in order to gain insight into the increasing volumes of renewable generation required to support the electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE), which is fundamental to the continued uptake of e-mobility in the UK.
Our aim is to support a balanced and cleaner grid, by implementing renewable technologies such as solar and wind and storing the clean energy and harnessing it for flexible use towards a sustainable and more affordable electricity provision, both for commercial and domestic users.
Vehicle Brands We Install Charging Stations
Proud to be independent
Unlike many other companies, as an independent specialist, The Electrical Group are not tied to any one manufacturer of electric car chargers, we are able to provide our customers with the best quality and most cost-effective solutions available from the widest range of leading chargers for electric cars.
- From simple entry-level charge points to cutting-edge back-office managed systems.
- We can advise on which are most suitable for your available budget.
- The Electrical Group will survey your location to find the most cost-effective way to carry out an installation.
Commercial electric Charger STations
The Electrical group are able to provide support in obtaining a Workplace Charging Scheme (OLEV WCS) Grant.
What is a Workplace Charging Scheme (OLEV WCS) Grant?
The Workplace Charging Scheme is a voucher-based scheme that provides support towards the up-front costs of the purchase and installation of electric vehicle charge points.
- Businesses can apply for their WCS vouchers for a £500 (Inc. Vat) grant per socket (Up to 20 maximum or £10,000).
- To subsidise the installation of EV charging infrastructure at workplaces for the use of staff, visitors and fleet vehicles.
- You don’t have to have electric vehicles.
- You can also demonstrate that you intend to encourage their uptake with the installation of workplace charging.
How to qualify
Obtaining vouchers for the Workplace Charging Scheme is easy, all you need to do is:
- Have an existing or future need for charging electric vehicles, with private off-road parking.
- Have the authority to apply for the workplace charge point voucher scheme on behalf of your registered company/organisation.
- The voucher is only valid for 120 days after completing the application.
- Apply online by clicking here.
- When you receive the voucher code, provide this, including expiry the date, to The Electrical Group Ltd.
Why The Electrical Group?
- We are the largest local independent Electric Vehicles Charger Installers.
- We are qualified to redeem the value of the voucher (worth £500 inc VAT per socket) (Up to a maximum value of £10,000 off the total cost of equipment and installation).
- As we are an independent specialist you can choose from more charging stations manufacturers than any other installer.
- We provide free site surveys and offer expert and impartial advice.