Data & Telephone
Expert Data & Telephone Engineers
The Electrical Group have over 45 years of experience working with customers to provide industry-leading quality in all aspects of computer networking and pc services. Whether it’s a complete multi-server solution or just the data cabling, or wireless networking aspects, our experienced engineers are trained and qualified to deliver.
Our commitment to lifelong learning ensures our team is always up-to-date with industry trends and our constant training allows us to maintain the highest standard of quality control. On-site, our engineers take pride in their work, knowing that doing so will deliver the best possible solution for our customers.
We will be the first to admit that we are not the lowest-cost provider of IT infrastructure; to be the cheapest would compromise our quality of work. We only use products and materials that offer the best combination of price versus quality. In addition, our dedicated project managers ensure every job runs smoothly.
The Electrical Group provide installation and maintenance services for Cat5, Cat6, Cat6A, Cat7A & Fibre Optic Cabling.
Once installed your data cabling could serve you for over twenty years, fit & forget, longer than any other part of your network, yet it may account for a relatively small proportion of your IT budget. Over this period the demands on your IT infrastructure will increase, so you need to ensure it has been expertly designed and installed to provide for growth and flexibility.
The Electrical Group has over 45 years of experience in designing and installing industry-leading structured data cabling networks for organisations of all type and sizes. With our proven track record, you can be sure your cabling infrastructure will keep up with your operational demands.
The Electrical Group specialise in providing fast, secure and accessible wireless network installation services across Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire & Northamptonshire.
Our wireless network solutions include;
- Point to point links (to interconnect buildings). This is the wireless equivalent to running a single cable to join two buildings, which would otherwise be impractical due to distance or cost.
- Outdoor WiFi covering holiday/caravan parks.
- Indoor WiFi covering offices (SMB to Enterprise), Schools/Colleges, Warehouses, Pubs, Clubs, Restaurant, Cafes, Libraries, Care homes and Hospitals.
phone System Installation
Whilst more and more people are engaging in business conversation over mediums such as email, social media and instant messaging, having a great business phone system in place is still crucial.
We’ve been helping businesses find the right phone systems to install. Whether you need help choosing between a traditional wired phone system or want to make use of the latest in wireless, hosted, technology, the Electrical Group team will guide you every step of the way.
Here are some of the key questions business owners need to ask themselves before installing a new phone system:
- What features do you require?
- Which aspects of your current set-up work well and which don’t?
- Is your business increasingly mobile or do you need desktop handsets?
- How is your current network infrastructure performing?
- Does your site have good mobile coverage and internet signal?
- Will the new system need to be scalable because your office is likely to grow?