CCTV – Closed Circuit TV
Why Choose The Electrical group To Install Your CCTV System?
The Electrical Group is a leading independent installer of domestic & commercial Closed-circuit television systems.
Being independent enables us to determine the best options available in the market place and at a price to suits your budget.
With over 45 years of experience in the industry, our electricians have the knowledge and skill to execute the most complex CCTV installations.
Home CCTV Systems
We install CCTV security cameras throughout Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire & Northamptonshire. Our Engineers across the counties can help you get the right Closed-circuit television system to suit your needs and budget.
The Electric Group will handle everything for you, from helping you to select your equipment, to ensuring the wiring is hidden where possible and provide a truly professional service. If you choose an installation service from us, this will be handled by your local engineer, giving you the best level of local service.
Installing Home CCTV Systems is what we do best, What we offer you:
- Full High Definition Closed-circuit television Systems
- View footage on Phone/Tablet/PC
- Crystal Clear Images during the day
- 30m Night Vision even in pitch black
- Choose how long you record for
- Professionally Installed
- 12 Month Warranty
We Provide Professionally Installed CCTV FOR Your Home
CCTV provides not only a great deterrent to theft and burglary, but many homeowners are also using it to gather evidence against anti-social behaviour.
Home Closed-circuit television is an important part of the protection for your home and lifestyle, protecting yourself and your children from intrusion.
- CCTV provides a great deterrent against theft and burglary high profile cameras and signage used well can reduce crime significantly.
- Record continuously on a standalone Digital Video Recorder giving you peace of mind that any activity in and around your home is being recorded.
- Infra-red Night Vision many systems use IR night vision to record images from completely pitch black areas of your home, such as alleyways and gardens and yards.
- View on your iPhone, iPad or Android phone we can set up your Closed-circuit television System to be viewed on your Smart Phone or device.
Which Home CCTV Systems is right for me?
There are lots of choices when it comes to the type of CCTV security camera Systems you install in your home. The basic “no frills” home CCTV system is great for general monitoring of your home, however, if you require crystal clear pictures which will enable you to provide as evidence, then you will need a professional system to be installed.
Should the need arise for you to identify someone from your Closed-circuit television home security system, maybe as evidence in court case then the subject should be no less than 120% of the screen. This is often hard to achieve with a cheap DIY CCTV System, we would recommend a professional CCTV installation. If you don’t need such evidence, you can purchase a cheaper, off the shelf system.
It is not only large homes that are using CCTV, but many homeowners are also looking for the reassurance that CCTV provides them.
- Monitor your home while you are away or on holiday
- Record activity for review at a later date
- Actively deter criminals by using signage and cameras
- Keep an eye on who is visiting the elderly or dependent relatives using a hidden security camera.
Commercial CCTV System
The Electrical Group install Closed-circuit television for all Business & Commercial clients across Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire & Northamptonshire. The professional CCTV surveillance camera installations that our engineers have installed, provide the ideal solution for businesses and commercial organisations looking to improve their security levels.
CCTV is a must-have for many modern businesses for the monitoring and security of your property from theft and damage.
The advantages of having such a surveillance system in operation are fourfold.
- Staff and customers feel much safer;
- it enables staff and security to be directed immediately to a trouble spot;
- it produces tangible evidence to help find offenders and bring them to justice;
- because of all this, it acts as a deterrent to would-be offenders.
Where The Electrical Group Have Installed CCTV
Closed-circuit television is used by many businesses in many sectors, We have installed CCTV for the following business sectors;
Schools & Colleges Monitor staff and students, deter unwanted visitors & detect intruders. We help schools and colleges protect their buildings and staff against intrusion. Being able to remotely monitor entrances and hallways can help prevent bullying and protect staff.
Solar Farm CCTV Securing huge solar projects is often a very expensive business – our solutions look to reducing costs by covering perimeters with CCTV backup by 24/7 remote CCTV monitoring – thereby reducing guarding costs and overheads.
- Bars, Pubs & Clubs Keep an eye on customers both inside and outside your licensed premises reducing anti-social behaviour.
- Boats, Yachts & Ships Boat theft is on the increase, monitor your vessel with a marine CCTV security cameras system.
- Building Sites & Plant Machinery Protect your plant, machinery and tools with a variety of security systems.
- Churches & Community Centres Vandalism, theft and criminal damage are a real threat – deter with CCTV.
- Driveways and front of house CCTV cameras covering vehicles on your driveway.
Locations The Electrical Group Have Installed CCTV
- Elderly Protect frail and vulnerable members of your family with remote access CCTV.
- Factories & Warehouses Being able to monitor large spaces easily is vital in modern factories.
- Farms Stock, livestock and equipment theft is on the increase, deter with CCTV.
- Flats & Apartments Controlling and monitoring who enters buildings is very important.
- Garages Protect your car, van or lorry by using security cameras.
- Gardens Watch out for intruders in your garden. Thefts from gardens are growing.
- Horse Stables Valuable horses are stolen to order, keep a close eye on remote stables.
- Hotels Monitoring client movement is vital in busy and large hotel establishments.
- Offices With large moments of people equal opportunist thieves and vandals.
- Restaurants Non-payment is a very real problem – record faces on entry.
- Shops Shoplifting costs thousands, deter, monitor and record criminals.
- Traffic ANPR and car park control is an efficient and sensible solution.
CCTV Installation Only
Although the Electrical Group specialises in installing professional CCTV Cameras and Systems. If you have already bought, or plan to buy an off the shelf CCTV package from a retailer, and would like a professional company to install it for you, then give us a call for a free quotation. Often we are cheaper than you think.
Once you have purchased your own CCTV system, simply call our estimations team or complete our contact us form and we will arrange for a member of our team to call you back.
Our engineer will install your CCTV system and show you how to use your system effectively, efficiently and with confidence. As part of your install only package, you will receive;
- A full site survey before installation to ensure that all of your CCTV cameras are placed in their optimal positions for the safety of your home/business.
- The full routing of cables from cameras to their power points and then back to the DVR (if using a wired system).
- Installation of cameras regardless of the type
- Connection of the DVR to your WiFi/internet network
- Full installation of viewing and storage equipment
- Full demo of how the system works and training on how to use it effectively and to its full capacity
- Answers to any questions that you may have about your CCTV system, cameras or use.